• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So Tumblr's favorite day?
Yes. SJWs will thrive on this day and will name it as their favorite, going as far as telling the goverment to make a holiday just for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That's not a sad music. That's supposed to be a music for celebration. :facepalm:
Well I wanted a Sonic R song and this was the first thing that popped into my mind.
Plus I like Tails Doll.
Look at him.
He's adorable.
...Gotta find an image first.
Nightmare Fuel....
MORE Nightmare Fuel....
Who the hell makes Tails Doll an actual not-doll fox and gave them overly apparent female parts, seriously...

Ah, here we go.
Adorable.

D

Deleted member

Well I wanted a Sonic R song and this was the first thing that popped into my mind.
Plus I like Tails Doll.
Look at him.
He's adorable.
Nightmare Fuel....
MORE Nightmare Fuel....
Who the hell makes Tails Doll an actual not-doll fox and gave them overly apparent female parts, seriously...

Ah, here we go.
Adorable.
Still better than FNaF.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Plus I like Tails Doll.
Look at him.
He's adorable.
Nightmare Fuel....
MORE Nightmare Fuel....

Ah, here we go.
Adorable.
Not even the upbeat lyrics of "Can You Feel the Sunshine?" would make this day any less sadder. I might as well say the Tails Doll represents the reaper that would take Sega to the Land of the Dead.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What we don't see is from Tail's perspective, he is watching Sonic's corpse burn away as he realises he doesn't have be apart of another mediocre game.
Or perhaps this is the result of his mind finally breaking. Which is why arson is "fine" to him.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What we don't see is from Tail's perspective, he is watching Sonic's corpse burn away as he realises he doesn't have be apart of another mediocre game.

Plus I like Tails Doll.
Look at him.
He's adorable.
Nightmare Fuel....
MORE Nightmare Fuel....

Ah, here we go.
Adorable.
Tails Doll, a.k.a the day when Dr.Robotnik gaved no f*ck about Tails and decided to create a sh**** haunted doll out of him.
Seriously, Sonic R had Metal Knuckles. Metal Knuckles :

No chuckles, only pain.

D

Deleted member

Good thing I closed my Tumblr account. Never again will I see such boring site in the future!
Let's not forget by the fact that it's owned by Yahoo!. What's a Yahoo!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Seriously, Sonic R had Metal Knuckles. Metal Knuckles :

No chuckles, only pain.
1) You found my favorite Sonic Character Ever! Congrats!
2) WHY IS THIS GUY NOT IN MORE GAMES

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Of all the sonic things being posted I surprised that no one posed it yet.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Good thing I closed my Tumblr account. Never again will I see such boring site in the future!
Let's not forget by the fact that it's owned by Yahoo!. What's a Yahoo!?
I only go here for memes.
Also for cool Nichijou images and gif.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i'd like metal knuckles more, but i don't expect to see him in any other sonic media

and if he appeared in sonic boom, he's look different

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Goofballs in Glendale Part 2

But then they heard a vuvuzela from across the hall. 'Twas Blargg888 blowing the vuvuzela, scaring the bejeebers out of the entire hall. Then Frostwraith stood up from his table and headed in Blargg's way.

Frostwraith: BLAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blargg888: (Sheepishly giggles) Hi Frosty!
Frosty: What did I tell you about blowing Vuvuzelas in public? Repeat it back to me!
Blargg: It's against the rules.
Frosty: Right, so next time I hear a vuvuzela blast in public, you will find yourself scrubbing all of the floors in the clubhouse. Is that clear, my boy?!
Blargg: Yes, Frosty.

Kermit: And I told you, I don't care if the whole crowd thinks I have a crush on Homura.
(Blargg888, Cliff, and KingofPhantoms laugh)

Part 3 coming soon.
This is incredible.

When compared to the way I actually act, it gets funnier. Just because I find it amazing how something can somehow be so, like 100%, accurate to who I am and yet also somehow also go against pretty much everything I stand for.
10/10
I would ask why I was one of the laughing people.... but nah.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm not sure why
but playing these two songs back to back
and then this once the first one's done
Kinda fits
:|

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, hardcore Sonic fans are reacting to Sega's dying state :

By the way, I need to change the list of my mains. I need to put Pitoo in the list and put Falcon as a secondary.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
and if he appeared in sonic boom, he's look different
Can't really assure that when Metal Sonic didn't change at all
Unless
y'know
They go the Sonic Comic route

Sweet Jesus.
That's some FNaF spoop right here.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Unless
y'know

Sweet Jesus.
Metal Knuckles is all like :

It's still really creepy though.

D

Deleted member

Unless
y'know

Sweet Jesus.
You think that's bad?
The very same comic series managed to turn Tails Doll from a memetic Eldritch Abomination to a real one.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ Geek Geek : Nichijerk hugs to you, my fellow Nichijerk. (This is my dopey name for Nichijou fans. I just so happen to be a Nichijerk. :4pacman: )

Better strap in, 'cause the Social Thread's gonna take you on a blast processed, black-and-blue ride through worlds of knuckle-chuckling, memes, infinite fun, multi-roleplaying, move-showing, and Smash hype being flung around like caffeinated Flash Bolts. The moral of the story is: the more you play with it, the harder it gets.:4duckhunt:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Meanwhile, hardcore Sonic fans are reacting to Sega's dying state :

By the way, I need to change the list of my mains. I need to put Pitoo in the list and put Falcon as a secondary.
Well think of it this way. At least the horrible people won't change Sonic's arm color ever again.

You think that's bad?
The very same comic series managed to turn Tails Doll from a memetic Eldritch Abomination to a real one.
Eh, I've seen worse.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You think that's bad?
NOPE.png

NOPENOPENOPE
SOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCHNOPE
NOPITTYNOPENOPE
NADA
UH-UH
NO SIR
NON
NEGATORY
*jumps off cliff*

...Is that Big the Cat and Bomb from Chaotix?
What...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last night I dreamed I got banned from SmashBoards. I think I spend too much time here.

Last edited:

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
@ Geek Geek : Nichijerk hugs to you, my fellow Nichijerk. (This is my dopey name for Nichijou fans. I just so happen to be a Nichijerk. :4pacman: )

Better strap in, 'cause the Social Thread's gonna take you on a blast processed, black-and-blue ride through worlds of knuckle-chuckling, memes, infinite fun, multi-roleplaying, move-showing, and Smash hype being flung around like caffeinated Flash Bolts. The moral of the story is: the more you play with it, the harder it gets.:4duckhunt:
I actually could never get interested in Nichijou as a show to finish it, but there are so many unexpected golden moments in it that I keep watching them over and over again (one of them being when Yuuko stabbed her thumb with the pencil).

...also, I already stealthily posted memes on all the threads that have ever existed on the forums last month for FIVE hours! I already said that it took me five minutes in the real world. But I'll never stop memeing, my love.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last night I dreamed I got banned from SmashBoards. I think I spend too much time here.
Last night I dreamed I was a detective that was trying to uncover the secret behind Freddy Fazbear's pizza and I was kidnapped by the manager who took me to a field where they were going to kill me, but I escaped him and it ended with him chasing me through the woods, and he got killed by a crocodile.
Oh, and I looked like this guy:
I have some crazy dreams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom